Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Special


Click on sequence to see full size images

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

First of all what is wrong with the ink blot??? I did nto think any thing was wrong with it. I call em as I see em. love the suits, having a lunch break. Then later they have another specail meeting. Had sex at work several times different jobs as well.
Ray.

Patrick love your blog, If I am working I normally does not post and reply to other post. you blog is HOT.
Ray

Anonymous said...

I loved how he made me do crunches for the punch of his gorgeous, gruesome cock. I loved every one of those fucking thuds against my guts, but the director really screwed this up by making us wank for our spew. I was getting it all over myself in a spreading sea of slime, with each one of those jabs. I'd have popped a royal sea of splats, any minute.