Friday, August 28, 2009

I ask myself "Why should I continue"!
I know that I have "FOLLOWERS" and people visit my blogs.
But I look at other blogs and see that some have five or more comments each day.
I'm lucky if I get one!
What am I doing wrong?
Tell me!

6 comments:

Dave said...

You're doing nothing wrong. You have a beautiful site with some of the best pics of one of the most beautiful things on this planet-a mans cock!
Try engaging your readers into a poll,asking them which cock they like the best. Offer more personal insight in regards to why cock should be worshiped. Encourage discussion.
I have surfed your site,and you do get comments. Look at it this way. Maybe your readers are so horny from your pics,typing comments are second to blowing a load. I can speak for myself.
Keep up the good work. You do have fans!
Dave

Ray's Cowboy said...

I enjoy your post and try my best to say something about it every day. At times it is hard for me to say something, do to work or time, etc. I enjoy your blog. I really can not tell you. If I do see something wrong; I will le tyou kwo as I have done before. We talk about it and move on, right?
I really can not tell you why you do not get that many post.
Hugs
Ray

Anonymous said...

I agree with Dave. Your Blog is great. It is as good as any other blog out there.
While I can understand you wanting to get feed back on your work, don't let that be the overwheming thing. Trust me, based on your content, you are getting lots of hits.
Just keep doing what you do.
Build it and they will come (or maybe cum).
All you need to do is focus on the building.

Miguel said...

Don't lose heart! This is a beautiful and inspiring blog for many of us. The effort you put into it is greatly appreciated - even by those of us out here who remain silent for the most part. The men and cocks you select are fuckin amazing and make me moan out loud sometimes as I look through them. Also don't compare yourself to other blogs, yours are quite unique - and sometimes those other blogs get lots of inane comments - sometimes less is truly more and those of us who visit your blogs are grateful for the time and effort you put in every day - thats EVERY DAY people - most blogs don't give us that kind of attention. My thanks! HAIL COCK!

Unknown said...

I love your site. A responce link on the top side bar may help. I had to look for this link. BTW most people only tell you when things are wrong so if you have high visit rates and low comments then you are doing everything right.
Please keep up the good work.
BamBam, LA Calif.

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work, we all to busy blowing our loads