Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The flood situation is getting worse. Brisbane, the Capital City of Queensland is now flooded. Ten people are confirmed dead and the list of missing and unaccounted for is growing. Towns in the north of New South Wales are being evacuated as the floods move into this State. There are also warnings of floods in Victoria and Tasmania (our island State). Over 80% of Queensland is now under water! Some of the towns in NSW are just recovering from floods in 2010!

Where I'm living there is no danger of flooding, unless something absolutely unexpected were to happen!

5 comments:

Stan said...

Oh Lord Patrick! Please stay safe and dry! I'm thinking about you.
I'll bet many of the animals have been swept away too. Poor things.

The floods aren't getting much coverage here due to the recent shootings and snow storms here.
Hugs,
Stan

Nick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lorenzolo63 said...

I VE SEEN PICTURES AT FRENCH TV.HORRIBLE !!!! I M CRYING FOR VICTIMS.I PRAY FOR THEIR SOULS!!!

lorenzolo63 said...

I M WATCHING TV WHILE I M POSTING.I SEE LAST PICTURES FROM AUSTRALIA AND SRI LANKA ! THIS LAND IS IN THE SAME SITUATION.O M G!!!

lorenzolo63 said...

NOW BRAZIL HAS SAME PROBLEM..THAT S CRAZY.HAPPY TO KNOW YOUR LIFE IS NOT IN DANGER!