Saturday, January 15, 2011

THANK YOU EVERYBODY !

It is two years today since I started this blog!
I thought it might last a couple of months!
I am amazed at its success!
I want to thank all those who have made it a success.
Without your support and visits I could not have continued.
There are now 734 registered followers
and I know that there are many more who log in each day.
I want especially to thank that small band of friends
who leave comments almost every day.
You know who you are and I consider you
my very special friends!
And I love you very much. THANKS!!!!!!!!

LORDPATRICK

5 comments:

raulito said...

Let me be the first in congratulate you...you wouldn't have lasted this long unless your blog was good...and it is.

you have one fan and follower

saludos,
raulito

Anonymous said...

Me since I discovered your blog I am a faithful reader and wanker!! and it is normal to leave you comments.

Ray's Cowboy said...

No thanks needed when you have a wonderful blog. It is your subjects that should be thanking you, Your Lordship.

Hugs
Ray

Humberto said...

Congratulations! Lord Patrick, I am from Mexico an I have been following your blog almost since it began, and every day a visit you. Long life to Viosns of Penis!!!

lorenzolo63 said...

THANK YOU MY AUSTRALIAN FRIEND...WE LOVE YOU!