

The naked male body is a thing of beauty. Its crowning glory is the penis - the COCK - especially when it is erect, is fucking another man, is being sucked by another man, is squirting Holy Seed, or pouring It into the mouth of another man. Here we celebrate Cock in all these aspects. This blog contains images only suitable for adult viewing. If you are not of eligible age please leave now.
6 comments:
Milord, I was just referred to your blog via 'Total Cock Worship'. I love it. Great pix and signal devotion! May you and Visions of Penis see great success (suckcess?) in 2011.
OOOOOO Dad do I got to???
WOOF on these Men.
Ray
They all look hot! you know there was a time when I could actually fit into jeans like this. LOL!
Your too sexy men in jeans!
Who is that gorgeous naked man lying on the couch with his cock hidden from view? Can we see more pictures of him? -- particularly some with his erect cock visible? I'd be extremely grateful!!!!! Love your blog.... Robert, in NYC.
Oh Your Highness! I am wearing my jeans! Now to get these men to join with me for sum cum fun!
Post a Comment