Monday, July 30, 2012


Today is 31st July, 2012 (in Sydney Australia) and it was going to be the last day that I posted on this blog. I was going to turn my back on the whole thing! 
I've been posting for three and a half years and felt that I had exhausted my supply of suitable images! 
However, with 3,361,625 hits on this blog - that's over a million each year - and with 1,205 Followers, I have decided to continue posting here, but not every day.
From now on I will post here on Tuesdays and on my new blog on Fridays.

12 comments:

Roicas A said...

Thank you for this.

Rich said...

Lord Patrick; thank you for this wonderful blog and all your hard work in getting us hard!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Lord Patrick,
Thank you for everything you have done.. I fully understand where you are coming from, trust me. Youhave to do what you have to do. No matter what I feel blessed knowing you and am able to call you freind.

Hugs
Ray

Rebecca said...

sounds like a good plan i'd miss you if you did post a few times a week

Unknown said...

What is the address for your new blog? I must have missed when you started it.

Anonymous said...

wise decision! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Whew! Scared me! Glad you are going to be around for a while! I understand what you are doing as I post 2 times a week now!

Anonymous said...

You're not gonna post everyday anymore? Awww.... I visit your blog every single day. Your blog has been my daily bread and I feel so sad with this news of yours. Hope you would find the passion in sharing all your images everyday. I love your collection of pics of cocks. They're just wonderful!

karl said...

Good to hear - this is a fun blog.

lorenzolo63 said...

CONGRATULATION FOR YOUR WORK ON BLOG.WE FOLLOW YOU.1000 KISSES.

Stan said...

Good luck with the new Blogs LP. I've been away but will be back soon. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I could feel them coming from down under to me.
Hugs,
Stan

Jon DeepBlue said...

I love your new blog Patrick. It's all good to take time to devote ourselves to activities other than blogging.

Be blessed
Hugs
Jon